Nowadays, Android mobile phones are the most popular platform as compared to any other platform. In the same way, conventional TV converts into a Smart TV because of the integration of the Android version.
How to add or Install Apk file on Android Smart TV or LED.
Actually, it is pretty simple, you just need to follow a few steps such as:-
- First of all, open your Android setting on your LED by clicking on the icon in the top-right corner.
2. Tap on Device preferences
Check Out:- Download Pikashow APK V75
3. Then, click on “Security & Restrictions”.
4. After that, click on “Unknown Sources”.
5. Make it on by clicking on it.
6. Furthermore, upload your APK file to Google Drive, or send it via Bluetooth method.
7. Open the file manager.
8. Look for the APK file in the download or received folder.
9. By clicking on the file, it will install with a few clicks.